- *Leader in the logistic and supply chain industry
- *High autonomy and ownership
About Our Client
My client is a regionally renowned logistics company, which is active in the distribution center, repacking, transportation, global freight, and supply chain solutions.
We are in search of an Account Manager to work closely with medical devices (e.g. hospital beds and diagnostics apparatus) & retail clients, providing them with contract logistics, distribution, and repackaging solutions.
Reporting to the Regional Head, this role is expected to manage and develop the Global/ local business relationship with its medical device & retail clients.
Reporting to the Regional Head, the Senior Account manager is responsible but not limited to the following:
- Mange and "farm" on opportunities with existing accounts
- Build a long-term relationship with the customer, develop a strategy for relationship management
- Serves as a primary point of contact to key customers
- Expand business opportunities with existing major accounts and seek to generate new scopes/leads
- Ensure a healthy sales pipeline, and up to date with market trends/information
- Profile customers & competitors when conducting market analysis for business improvement
- Seek to understand customers' requirements and provide them with solutions
- Able to raise tenders and RFQ as per customer's needs
- Set pricing strategies for optimal business growth and profits
- Drive engagement with stakeholders across various functions and level
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master's in Business, Logistics, Supply chain Marketing, or other relevant studies
- Minimum 5 years of regional experience selling contract logistics and supply chain solutions to retail/medical customer
- Have high initiative and positive influence on the team
- Strong experience in supply chain solutions, distribution, and warehousing is preferred
What's on Offer
My client is a regionally renowned logistics company, which is active in distribution centers, repacking, transportation, global freight, and supply chain solutions. They highly promote diversity and inclusion. There is a good structure of support and guidance from the team and a direct report to ensure the best commercial outcome to be achieved by the individual.