Section Manager (Wet Process and Plating)
Stable MNC organization & work-life balance environment
About Our Client
A France based leading electronics organization, my client is a world-class specialist in designing and manufacturing connectors for smart cards.
My client is a market leader for various industries including telecom & transportation, electronics industry, financial services, healthcare and internet of things. Their technology and expertise empowers people and provide seamless technology solution to the industry.
- Lead a team of experienced engineers in managing the end to end electro-plating and chemical wet etching process.
- Qualify and perform industrialization of new raw materials, products and processes for smart card connectors.
- Develop and lead process industrial best practices needed for process development and improvement.
- Partner very closely with production group to refine process parameters, fixture tooling and process controls for process improvement (using FMEA, SPC, 8D etc).
- Drive CAPEX project and continuous improvement projects.
- Innovate and improve existing process capabilities taking into consideration quality and cost.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience with experience leading a team of engineers.
- Knowledge of wet cleaning process and plating are crucial for this role.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to step up and lead a team.