Section Head - Electrical/ Mechanical
Reputable Power Generation Firm in Singapore
Good company culture
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest Power Generation firm in Singapore, a trusted leader in its field.
- Leading and managing a team seasoned engineers and technicians
- Plan, organize, control, supervise plant and equipment overhaul, inspection, servicing program during plant scheduled outage.
- Organize manpower, equipment, tools and resources to repair and rectify failure and malfunction.
- Modification, upgrading and installation of plant system and equipment where necessary for enhancement, availability and reliability improvement.
- Procurement of parts and services to meet the maintenance needs of the section.
- Contracts Management and Administration
- Develop and manage annual budgets (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Manage Engineering procedures for Planning, Reliability and Efficiency
- Manage the performance of all plant and equipment
- Responsible for People management, staff trainings and development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in electrical/ mechanical maintenance work in Power Generation firm
- Familiarity with Singapore's Transmission Code, System Operation Manual and Gas Network Code is highly advantageous
- OPEX and CAPEX management
- Skills to manage technical incidents involving power plant and equipment, the associated system and processes during an emergency.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organization.