- The SEA Media Manager role is key to digital transformation in the Cluster
- is Responsible for the development and measurement of a working-level media plan
About Our Client
Global FMCG business.
- Translation of business/marketing/comms objectives in measurable media/digital objectives, setting KPIs and related targets against internal/external benchmarks - including media innovation opportunities
- Delivery of media insights across all categories and brands to marketing teams, including comms and competitive media analysis
- Support development of content strategy and plan in coherence with objectives and platforms specifics
- Media process implementation including Budget Setting, Integrated Comms Briefing, Annual Planning, Campaigns/Sessions reviews, ensuring coordination and efficient cooperation with Media and Creative Agencies
- Agency proposals review and approval if responding to category objectives, KPIs, agreed budget and contract guarantees/operating framework and in coherence with Group media governance requirements
- Management the key digital partners
- Monitoring and reporting of all media activities and maintenance of KPI benchmarks database, adherence to agreed pricing/quality
- Ensures a correct spend of media budget in line respect of phasing contracts and pitch guarantees
The Successful Applicant
- Proven work experience in media, preferably in media agency context working for FMCG clients.
Strong understanding of SEA market dynamics, consumers advertising landscape and customer (retailer) requirements
- Extensive experience in all aspects of digital platforms management, including usage of tools, social listening and content management
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and multitasking skills
- An eye for Detail and an acumen for numbers (Crucial to Succeed)
- Leading change through analysis, synthesis and modelling to be able to take strategic decision
What's on Offer
Permanent position as the Media Manager for SEA.