Scrum Master - Digital/Innovation Transformation
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to lead a diverse, cross functional team within an innovation setup
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation that specialises in providing various industrial solutions. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for a Data Scientist to be a part of their innovation and digital transformation program.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Projects in Scrum, this includes facilitating in planning, monitoring and grooming while ensuring optimal focus and maintenance of scrum tools within the team.
- Developing and nurturing group dynamics while facilitating organisational values.
- Supporting the Product Owner while advocating agile values and methodology within the team with a focus on problem solving.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years of proven track record in a Scrum Master Role within a development team.
You should have a strong working experience with Agile Methodologies, this includes User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Testing.
You should also have a good working experience on a plethora of well-documented patterns and methodologies for patching gaps left within the Scrum approach; this includes techniques such as Burndown or Retrospective formats.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to lead a diverse, cross functional team within an innovation setup
- Fast Career Growth