Scrum Master - Applications
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Scrum Master - Applications
As a Scrum Master - Applications, you will be responsible for the following:
* Planning and implementing scrum ceremonies for software application projects end to end for the organisations.
* Leading the translation of software features into technical requirements and following Agile Scrum based Software development.
* Leading internal teams to plan project's time-line and milestones, deliverable, and risk management.
* Developing project according to best practices and frameworks via established design and development methods, making sure that the system meets system and functional requirements.
* Assisting internal teams in managing changes, troubleshooting critical development and technical issues, and escalating issues for change control management when necessary.
* Collaborating with product architects and product management teams to translate business requirements into user stories
* Monitoring progress of the project and enhancing performance of internal teams.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience as a scrum master or Product Owner working with software and solution requirements. You will have prior experience in working with user groups and scrum teams to obtain and analyse user stories and define acceptance criteria. You will also have technical expertise in software application development. Relevant certifications such as CSPO and PSPO are highly preferred
What's on Offer
* Great Salary Package
* Newly Created Role