- Join the expanding R&D team and involved in the biological drug development
- Become an expert of upstream processes for biopharmaceutical products
About Our Client
The client is a globally recognised research and development organisation, expanding its operations in Singapore.
Their main portfolio focuses on biopharmaceutical production. They are developing new ways for scientific innovation to be translated into newbiopharmaceutical products and make an impact to the society. The client is a privately held start up with the backing through a joint venture of a multinational organisation, and hence has medical and financial resources available for a fast paced growth rate in Singapore.
- Responsible for developing upstream processes of biopharmaceutical products like recombinant proteins, MAbs, Vaccines etc.
- Optimising process robustness, productivity, and product quality to meet commercial demand
- Actively involved in analysing experimental data using statistical approached
- Performs functions associated with cGMP environment
- Stakeholder management with other functional divisions internally as well as contract manufacturing and testing organisations (CMOs and CTOs)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- Relevant work experience with early-stage development of biological or viruses products
- Good communication and collaboration skills with ability to present information effectively
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join a globally recognised R&D organisation; a joint venture with a globally renown Pharmaceutical giant
- Generous Flexi benefits and Medical benefits
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities in future