SAP SD Specialist
Great Working Environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Japanese Multinational Corporation listed on the Tokyo Exchange with a well-established business spanning a 100 years. They hold a global presence of over 30,000 employees with a 70% market share in their products. They now require a SAP SD Specialist to be a part of their team.
As an SAP SD Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Rendering SAP L1 and L2 support to resolve business issues and supporting the client web ordering system.
- Being a subject matter expertise in SAP SD by providing them knowledge to streamline the processes along with helping them with cross-functional modules like FICO & MM.
- Working with Stakeholders to understand business problems and help them with relevant solutions to meet new business needs.
- Managing projects end to end for SAP system enhancements and ensuring timely delivery of projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience in SAP ECC SD/MM modules. You will have experience in SAP project management along with experience in managing at least 1 full cycle of SAP implementation. You will also have experience in dealing with various stakeholders with proven track record in SAP, and exposure to end user environment in a manufacturing industry is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a large multinational organisation
- Opportunity to become an invaluable aid to end users