- Global Role
- Exposure to new technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire their SAP Project Manager.
As a SAP Project Manager you are responsible for the following
* Leading SAP project implementation across various modules which includes milestone planning, risk management, and external vendor management
* Gathering requirements from key business stakeholders and translating into functional specification
* Managing the SAP team on a feild service management basis, assigning work and reviewing codes
* Maintaining prompt communication and timely reports to business stakeholders on project status while monitoring project progress on issues such as quality, costs, planning, and resources.
* Identifying and proposing improvement solutions to enhance business productivity
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 8 years of experience in SAP project management.You will have completed at least 3 end to end implementations for SAP on a regional or global level. You will have Proven expertise and experience in managing projects related to SAP Integration and presenting to senior stakeholders in different geographical locations with emphasis on SD, PS, MM, PP, FICO modules Relevant certifications such as SAP Certified Associate Project Manager, PMP, CITPM will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Excellent remuneration