SAP Project and Operations Delivery Manager (APAC)
Exposure to senior management
Concrete project timeline
About Our Client
Our Client is the global leader within the manufacturing space with their headquarter in Europe. With more than 10, 000 employees worldwide across 20 countries, they are now looking for a new SAP Project and Operations Delivery Manager (APAC) to join their team.
Reporting to the IT Director (APAC), you will be:
- Ensuring incidents and change management request adheres to SLAs according to the ITIL framework
- Leading external vendor management, ensure that SLA is being met
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Responsible for understanding business requirements in the APAC Market and translate these requirements to IT solutions working with stakeholders across the business
- Leading project Management in SAP or infrastructure which includes budgeting, timeline and vendor management
- Managing CAPEX and OPEX for the region
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any relevant disciplines
- Certifications such as ITIL, PMP, SAP certificates or etc will be of added advantage
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP and 5 years of experience in Infrastructure is a must for this role
- Track record in managing a huge outsourced vendor is a must for this role
- Proven track record in project management (budget creation, management and control) is required
- Regional exposure will be of added advantage
- Project or stakeholder management will be highly preferred
- Open to travelling regionally
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus.