SAP Material Data Management Specialist
Reputable brand name
About Our Client
Our Client is globally recognised as a leading International FMCG company and their products can be found in major markets around the globe. They aim to improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a SAP Material Data Management Specialist to assist them and contribute to their commitment to excellence.
- Managing the review of Master Data parameters in SAP
- Leading the maintenance (creation/extension/checks) of material, BOM, vendor, price and customer master
- Ensuring Material Master Data maintenance in system is clean, accurate, consistent and updated
- Responsible for master data creation which includes material master, quality inspection, bom, master recipe, purchase info record, source list and pricing condition.
Ensuring accuracy of manufacturing recipe that will meet the design and capability of the equipment setup for manufacturing
Quality Assurance leader, ensuring the team provides correct and high class master data.
The Successful Applicant
Degree in IT, Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Master Data Management
- Proven track record in SAP across various modules such as MM,SD and PP
- Exposure to Data quality management will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) will be highly preferred
- Industry background of FMCG or Manufacturing will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that has seen almost 20% growth on average for the last 10 years. You will experience good career progression as there are horizontal and vertical opportunities within the organisation.