SAP Manager - FICO / MM / RE
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to be exposed to emerging SAP Technologies - HANA / S4
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the real estate industry. They are a public listed organisation with a well established presence within the APAC region. They are now looking for a SAP Manager to be a part of their team where you will get the opportunity to work on projects backed on Emerging SAP Technologies for SAP FICO/MM/RE backed on HANA.
As a SAP Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Designing end to end strategy for ERP while facilitating agile architecture to meet business requirements.
- Leading team members while providing subject matter expertise on new module ERP implementations and mentorship.
- Establishing ERP system proposals, performance scorecard evaluation while engaging with business stakeholders by conducting presentations.
- Collaborating closely with cross functional team to define delivery plans, impact assessments and status monitoring while ensuring proper tests are in place.
- Providing support on operations, this includes managing budgets and Vendors for ERP systems.
- Ensuring service level agreements within the organisation are met while identifying risks to provide solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of working experience in SAP.
You should have completed at least one end to end implementation on SAP FICO, MM, or RE on HANA coupled with a strong experience in business process re-engineering for SAP, this includes the design and implementation for ERP Systems.
In addition, you should possess impeccable communication skills with the ability to harmonise business and IT functions.
Any certifications in SAP FICO, RE or Cloud is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to be exposed to emerging SAP Technologies - HANA / S4
- Centrally Located