- *Newly created role
- *Leading energy logistics solutions organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in energy logistics solutions and they are looking for an SAP HR Consultant. Successful candidate will work directly with the users for gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
As an SAP HR Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, implementing,and supporting solutions for complex HCM business processes
- Gathering requirements and designing sessions with customers to identify current process and future state needs
- Documenting requirements and configuring decisions in the configuration workbook and working directly with the client to obtain sign-off of the final document.
- Configuring application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on HCM processes
- Working with team members to facilitate successful integration between modules and related business processes
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience in configuring, implementing and/or supporting HR technologies. You will have strong expertise in integrations with related SAP HCM / SuccessFactors module and business processes (Finance, SAP HCM, EC Time, Benefits, Compensation, Onboarding)
You will have hands-on knowledgeable in current HR policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business from a systems and process perspective
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package