- Permanent position
- Good Opportunity For Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, providing differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platforms, as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security.
They are looking for looking for a SAP Functional Consultant (HCM) to provide consultation services to businesses. The incumbent will take on a lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring.
- Build effective working relationships with businesses; understanding needs, issues, concerns, and priorities.
- Taking on the lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring,
- Identifying, translating and simplifying requirements.
- Leading and participating in the business process analysis, testing, system cutover, documentation, and training of system functionality.
- Analyzing change of current business processes, assessing impact on other SAP modules.
- Partnering with other functional and technical teams to ensure quality delivery.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of SAP project Implementation and rollout experience. You will have strong understanding of SAP HCM process and local statutory reporting and audit requirements.
You will be the subject matter expert in HR enterprise structure designing and process integration as well as lead a team of functional and technical consultants.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package