SAP FI/CO Senior System Analyst
Team based environment
About Our Client
Headquartered in Singapore, our Client is the global leader in the High Technology Manufacturing industry. With deployments in more than 80 countries worldwide, they are currently hiring for a permanent position of a SAP FI/CO Senior System Analyst as an integral member of their team.
As the SAP FI/CO Senior System Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Gathering and analysing business stakeholders requirements
- Preparing the business blueprints
- Designing key business reports and go-live activities
- Leading upgrades, migrations and integrations to third party system
- Managing SAP Project implementation. This includes gap analysis, configuring of SAP FI/CO modules, risk management and integration testing
- Documenting the solution design and functional gaps
- Preparing the user manuals and providing training to SAP FI/CO users
- Supporting day-to-day SAP FI/CO user activities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or other relevant fields. You will have at least 5 years of experience in SAP FI/CO and have led at least 2 full cycles project implementations.
You are familiar with SAP ECC6 SAP. Ideally with S/4, HANA exposure. You will possess strong knowledge in business blueprint preparation and SAP FI/CO configuration.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established global company with their headquarters based in Singapore. This role allows you to be an integral member of the team to plan and implement SAP projects.