SAP Business Analyst, Logistics (Manufacturing)
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Based in Europe, our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the pharmaceutical industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new SAP Business Analyst, Logistics (Manufacturing) here in their Asia regional headquarter.
Reporting to the IT Director, you role involves:
- Interacting with business users and IT groups to define requirements and map processes in SAP.
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group
- Leading SAP (PP and MM) project implementation, focusing in milestone planning and budget
- Managing SAP external vendors, ensuring that SLA is being met
- Providing support on SAP (Logistics) in a ticketing environment
- Managing business stakeholders across supply chain, sales, production and finance
- Developing training materials and conduct training
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP MM or PP is required for this role
- At least 5 years of experience in managing business stakeholders is a must
- Proven track record in a manufacturing/pharmaceutical industry will be of added advantage
- Proven track record of SAP Project management will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for SAP Analysts to develop their business stakeholder management skills within a manufacturing environment.