SAP BPC Analyst - Public Listed Company
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to join a Public Listed Company with a Global Brand
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leader within the Healthcare Industry. They are a publicly listed company with a global brand presence. They are now looking for a System Analyst (SAP BPC) to be part of their team where you will get the opportunity to collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver end to end Business Warehouse / Analytics solutions for the organization.
As the System Analyst (SAP BPC), you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with multiple business stakeholders to understand and gather critical business requirements
- Aligning the designed solution with the Business Process Blueprint
- Designing, implementing the Business Warehouse / Analytics solutions and providing support to the relevant business stakeholders
- Configuring the BPC / BW models, performing necessary data integration and ensuring data integrity throughout
- Proposing incremental upgrades to the existing solutions and presenting recommendations
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in SAP BPC/BW and have led at least 2 full-cycles of project implementations. You will also have a proven track record in areas of Consolidation, Budget & Forecast modules.
You will have strong experience with SAP in-suite ETL tools to perform the necessary data extraction from both SAP & non-SAP platforms.Any experience with application development tools such as .net / Java is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to join a Public Listed Company with a Global Brand