- Newly created role
- Permanent position'
About Our Client
Our client is a leading packaging and resource recovery organisation. They are looking to hire an SAP ABAP Developer. You will be responsible for translating system requirements into the design and development of customised systems in an agile environment.
As an SAP ABAP Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options
- Modifying standard layout sets in SAP scripts, smart forms & Adobe forms
- Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report or interface or enhancement or form to solve complex business problems based on end user functional requirements
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of SAP functional experience specialising in design and configuration of SAP modules, specifically in SAP ABAP for 3+ years
You will have knowledge of the following-SAP HANA technical concept and architecture, data modelling using HANA studio, ABAP development tools (ADT), code performance rules and guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, SQL, ABAP core data services, data base procedures, text search, ALV on HANA, and HANA live models' consumption.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package