Sales & Technical Support Manager - Sliding Systems
Premium brand with cutting edge technology
Regional role providing technical support to Sales
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Swiss player in the sliding solutions (partially and fully open) for the construction sector. APAC is a developing region for them with revenues over 5 million CHF. Their products are well engineered and renowned for high quality, offering solutions covering 40 kg to 500 kg applications. In APAC, they have been selling through channel partners traditionally but starting 2017, they are looking to have a team of four based in Singapore.
The Sales & Technical Support Manager - Sliding Systems is responsible for providing technical support along with sales activities of our client on the APAC region.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, this role is responsible for:
- Leading technical support matters regionally, dealing with in-house and field support for distribution partners, A&D, Installers, planners, spec writers
- Coordinate the preparation of quotations, specs, offers working very closely with their distributors
- Gathering, providing technical information and solving customer challenges
- Driving customer presentations in our client's showroom and conducting product trainings for their distributors
- Developing, writing, implementing & maintaining technical product specifications with A& D community and distributors
- Driving, coordinating technical contents with headquarter (gather and act as interface to market)
- Training installers and distributors, both in classroom & on-site settings
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in engineering - alternatively you have completed a technical education
- Experience in product training, and customer service within building construction materials
- Service oriented mindset, forward thinking & hands on with experience on delivering technical presentations within the building materials sector
- Experience in dealing with distributors and clients in SEA is mandatory
- Able to build strong relationships with distributors and key customers
- Expertise in conducting product and sales trainings
- Project Management experience and ability to use CRM Tools
- Strong communication skills and a creative mindset
What's on Offer
Our client, a lean and profitable organization has a strong culture of hiring and grooming individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this regional role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that focuses on building people's careers.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market. The role requires heavy travel for training, customer visits and partner management so we are looking for candidates who can travel extensively, locally and internationally, and on a short notice.