Sales Operations Manager (SEA)
Manage distributors and channel partners for products in power generation indust
Technical Sales experience required with Engineering qualification
About Our Client
A MNC business that is a global leader of power generation solutions to residential, commercial and industrial. They have a rich culture and are privately owned. The perfect opportunity to join a global manufacturer of power generation equipment that pride themselves on providing industry leading levels of new product development and customer support.
The Sales Operations Manager (SEA) will be responsible for implements commercial programs to hit sales targets and growth. The individual will also be expected to identify and enlist new distributors and channel partners to increase business opportunities. By spearheading the sales through distributors, the Sales Operations Manager will also work closely with the solutions team to improve quality of products. This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager for SEA.
Other responsibilities of the role will include:
- Driving sales through engaging channel partners and distributors to hit Annual Operations Plans
- Executing various channel programs to motivate desired channel behaviour e.g. through fair competition
- Manage and develop existing accounts through cultivating relationships with end customers
- Address any critical product quality issues and provide front line marketing support by working with internal solutions team
- Effectively manage sales pipeline and close business through implementing a proactive strategy
- Identify continuous growth opportunities through close monitoring and analysis of market trends
The Successful Applicant
For this Sales Operations Manager position, we are looking for the following experience and skill set:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years' sales experience in power generation industry or similar
- Proven track record in direct and channel sales with effective internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Highly customer orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent team player who is possesses the cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to join a MNC business with a supportive regional and global sales team. It is the perfect opening for a resourceful individual who possesses strong business acumen and determination to succeed. As an organisation values organic growth, the successful candidate can expect opportunities for career progression.