Sales & Marketing Director - Travel & Tourism
Number One employee in South East Asia
About Our Client
Our client is the travel entity of a Fortune 500 company. Operating a profitable business for over 15 years in the US, they are now expanding the presence of their highly-regarded brand in the Asia Pacific region. They are therefore looking for a seasoned sales & marketing professional from the Travel industry to help them to set up and grow their operations in South East Asia.
Reporting into the Vice President APAC, you will be employee number one in South East Asia and therefore be fully in charge of leading the expansion in the region. Leveraging on a world-known brand, you main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and manage relationships with travel partners in South East Asia markets
- Develop high-value travel product lines in collaboration with partners
- Set up and deliver sales & marketing plans to drive revenue
- Drive sales with partners and share ownership for targets
- Manage market websites and social media campaigns in collaboration with group marketing and digital teams
- Lead PR relationships to raise brand awareness in the markets
- Track, report and forecast business performance of partners
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue growth across the region
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant has:
- A Bachelor in management, marketing, business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sales & Marketing, most of which in the Travel & Tourism industry
- Proven exposure with Tour Operations and extensive knowledge of travel & tourism environment in Asia
- Proven experience in business development, product management & marketing of digital and social campaigns.
- Ability to build partnership, manage 3rd party relationships with revenue outcomes
- Set up experience would be strong advantage for this role.
What's on Offer
The role offers an entrepreneurial challenge in a Fortune 500 company and a very attractive opportunity for a nature and travel lover.
This role would be best suited for a motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset who likes to make things happen.