An opportunity to work with a global financial services firm
An opportunity to inherit a developed team while branching out new strategies
About Our Client
My client is an award winning Financial Advisory firm in Singapore with over 5,000 clients and more than SGD 1 billion of assets under advisement (AUA). Located in the heart of the Central Business District at Capitagreen, my client has a team of experienced Financial Advisers, all of whom are authorized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
- Developing and driving strategic business decisions that positively impact the firm, with an eye toward double-digit sales growth.
- Collaborating across service/product lines to cross-sell larger, strategic opportunities. .
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing other members of the sales team.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where business is never "as usual."
- Impacts onto, and supports, Wealth Solutions Team, Sales Team, Directors, Compliance and Product Provider Partners.
- Working with Sales to increase level of business written in specialist and large value cases.
- Assisting in the Recruitment of quality personnel in Singapore and the wider Region.
- Assist all advisers whenever called upon with relevant cases.
- Marketing to existing clients (in the review process with FARs and to orphan clients as relevant).
- Develop and deliver events both large and small on relevant topics that will interest clients and promote knowledge and business.
- To organise and run monthly adviser meetings
- Identify new sales channels to improve our distribution network
The Successful Applicant
- Results Driven, Persistent and good time Management Skills
- Ability to provide good Customer Service
- Good Prospecting Skills,
- Drive to achieve goals and sales targets
- Professionalism in dealing with various types of clients
- Leadership & ability to positively implement actions.
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Coaching and development skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and goal/results orientated.
- Customer focused.
- Business planning and organizational skills coupled with a high capacity to learn.
- Ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Problem solving with creative thinking.
- Team working.
- 5 years minimum experience required within life company industry or financial institutions
What's on Offer
- 20 days holiday per year + Public Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Pay review
- Annual Bonus Scheme