- Direct report to Director
- Leading a team of account managers
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable electrical cable and infrastructure provider globally that serves a myriad of industries including Industrial construction, Oil & Gas, and the Automation sector. As such our client is in search of a Sales Manager to join their team. This role will lead a team of account managers across the APAC region, leading them to grow the company's market share in the industrial electrical infrastructure sector.
We are looking for someone with experience in leading a team with experience in Industrial construction and/or Oil & Gas industry. On top of basic salary, this role has target sales incentive plan, monthly car allowance(inclusive parking claimable), and mobile benefits. This role is a replacement role, as current personnel plans to take on another role within the company.
The success of the Sales Manager role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Oversee, lead, and motivates Account Managers to achieve their sales results based on their assigned accounts
- Push the team to go beyond planned goals when they are executing the business strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and well versed in change management
- Able to train the account management team to identify key accounts, planning and implementing account management strategy. Managing forecast and business plans, and coming up with solutions to meet any gaps
- Keeping track of financial indicators and reconstructing strategies to meet the change in market trends and needs. Understanding the key drivers in the business.
- Supervise the team's engagement via partner ecosystem management. Allowing Account managers to implement marketing and discount programs to advance partner opportunities.
- Establish a relationship with key accounts and address business needs and target through partner ecosystem, to push for growth in market share.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, business, or relevant field
- 10 years of proven sales record and experience in Industrial construction, Oil & Gas, or Automation background with EPC
- 3 years of leading a team
- Strong sense of business insights, experience in people management, well-versed in market trends and technologies
- Able to perform and meet sales targets in a fast-pacing environment.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be in a regional role, and further hones your ability to lead a team of managers. It offers excellent internal exposure as you will be working closely with the director and your team to have a significant impact on the company's revenue generation. Your effort will be rewarded based on the sales incentive plans and support benefits like mobile and car allowance are provided. Please apply to find out more.