Sales Manager (SG) - FMCG
High visibility with business leaders
Autonomy to make impactful decisions
About Our Client
Our client is a strong established player in the beverage industry, backed by one of the biggest dairy companies globally. With massive expansion plans into South East Asia, they will be strengthening their positioning and investing in the local market. They are now looking for a National Sales Manager, who is ready to disrupt an otherwise mature market within this category.
You are also up to the challenge of:
- Developing the annual business plan identifying strategic critical actions to deliver the yearly budget
- To design the Sales and Trade marketing budgets to ensure maximum Return on Investments and to deliver excellent profits
- To lead business negotiations with Distributors, including various elements, e.g. trading terms.
- Reviewing monthly sales forecast to ensure it is in line with the annual plan and if needed to develop gap filling sales activities
- Driving the development of business opportunities across all key customers / channels to enable business growth ahead of key competitors
- To achieve the yearly growth target in the local market
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in FMCG industry
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Successful track record of driving business to growth
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent problem-solving and influencing skills
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high visibility, high impact role within the dynamic space of consumer goods and international expansion. You will be part of the pioneer team that will spearhead key business strategies, and to build and train your team's capability. This is the chance to step up, and to put innovative and creative ideas into play.