Sales Manager (SG) - Consumer Electronics
Newly created role
High autonomy and influence on brand image
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the consumer electronics appliances industry with presence in over 150 countries. They pride themselves in being agile, ability to innovate and to be first adopters of new technologies. As a premium line of consumer products, they deliver excellent customer service alongside their product range to ensure customer satisfaction. The Sales Manager (SG) is a newly created role to focus on growth expansion in the local Singapore market.
Reporting to the GM of Asia, the success of the Sales Manager (SG) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Lead sales team with operational tasks, such as data analysis, price/promotion policy execution, and negotiation.
- Integrate, analysis and evaluate data on sales and operations performance.
- Analyze business performance, including net sales, retail sales, inventory and demand planning
- Monitor demand generation activities to achieve maximum sales results and achieve category targets
- Ensure successful product launches with trade partners and internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Manager (SG) will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Proven track record in a sales capacity within consumer electronics industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to multi-task and be versatile in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, goal-oriented, self-motivated individuals would excel in this role
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in an extremely innovative technology environment and autonomy to build a sales business within an established firm. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the top management.