- MNC Environment
- Internal Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Maritime survival equipment for over 160 years, headquartered in the UK. Specialising in marine, energy, defence and aviation, their clientele includes leaders within the industry and government projects.
- Build a sales plan to increase new business in Product and Services for Singapore market
- Connect with Shipyards, shipowners and superintendents and build strong business relationships with them
- Prepare sales presentation for decision makers within the Maritime market and working closely with them to evaluate their needs and level of interests.
- Working with existing clients or channel partners to build on current relationships and explore potential revenue streams within the opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding annual sales target set by management team.
- Entering information from customer contacts or research into the customer relationship management system to maintain clear customer communication and business development activities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to increase product knowledge to service existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
- About 3 years of Marine Sales, selling equipment to Shipyards/Owners would be a plus
- Experienced in selling Services and has a network of superintendents
- Previous experience dealing with the marine industry in Singapore
- Good communication and relationship building skills to develop a pipeline of Decision Makers in Singapore
What's on Offer
Our client recognises that talent development is crucial to organisation growth. Coupled with an eye for innovation, our client constantly seeks new opportunity to innovate and improve current processes through employee feedback. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a good remuneration, working in an exciting team environment.