Sales Manager (Industrial Automation - Marine/Oil & Gas)
Industrial Automation Control and Monitoring Systems and Software
Technical Sales experience in Marine/Oil & Gas required
About Our Client
With a strong history of 100+ years, our client's focus is in the automation industry through their measurement and control technologies. Offering everything from sensors to valves, controllers, systems, software and maintenance services, their expertise provide optimum solutions in Industrial Automation, Factory Automation and Building Automation. Due to the growing market demand in the Marine/Oil & Gas plants, my client is looking for a Sales Manager to drive the revenue towards their goals and potentially step up into the Head of Department role.
The Sales Manager role will be reporting to the Sales GM. You will be responsible for supporting and driving direct sales within the Singapore market.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver annual growth plan and key initiatives across Marine/Oil & Gas
- Achieve sales budget, profit margin, YoY% increase in sales revenue
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business via demand creation
- Pursue key projects and implement effective commercial strategy
- Increase profitability via turnkey automation solution and promoting aftersales capability
- Report on Customer segmentation and competitor pricing analysis
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant, you need to have:
- Degree in Engineering or any relevant technical field
- 6+ years or more experience in a technical sales role within Singapore industrial automation environment, specifically in Marine/Oil & Gas
- Proven track record of dealing with OEM/End-users
- Level 2 understanding of PLC systems, SCADA, DCS and Network Topologies
- Hunter mindset to achieve the sales target
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Attention to customer service with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
The industry is on the threshold of the fourth industrial revolution - automation and the digitalisation of production. This role offers the opportunity to join a business with a large scale global sales team and excellent training and development opportunities for a developing sales professional. With the right activities and attitude, this role could grow into a Head of Department. Their goal is an increase in productivity, efficiency, speed, and quality, resulting in higher competitiveness for their customers. Full training and support will be given to the chosen candidate.