- Great opportunity to work directly with senior Stakeholders
- Kickstart and manage a team
About Our Client
Our client, an exciting up-and-coming EdTech startup, is an online higher education platform providing rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Founded in 2015, they are one of the fastest growing startups of the year in the region. They are looking for a D2C Sales Lead to build and manage the Sales team in Singapore to further expand their presence and fuel success.
Reporting directly to the CEO, The Sales Lead will be responsible for:
- Attracting, hiring and leading the sales team (inside sales and direct sales) to grow B2C topline.
- Driving day to day sales operation
- Working independently
- Rallying team to meet end objective of growing the business
- KPIs - Revenue and Cost of acquisition
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of leading a sales team in a Digital B2C Business; EdTech experience is a strong plus.
- Hired and managed inside sales or direct sales team.
- Experience of defining, and achieving input + output metrics of a consultative sales machinery.
- Worked with marketing team to assess lead quality, communication and targeting.
- Local consumer preferences, buying patterns, inhibition and aspirations and ability to crystalize them in sharp communication.
- Sales funnel creation, tracking and revenue closure.
- Sales operations: Expert in sales tools, automation techniques and dashboards used for operational efficiency.
- Network of marquee enterprise clients for B2B sales (preferable)
- Ability to attract, retain and lead high quality sales talent in a competitive ecosystem.
- Great at communication and leadership.
- Ability to rally team around the organization's objectives.
- Data-driven approach to all decisions.
What's on Offer
Our client, one of the fastest-growing startups (EdTech) in the region, is looking for a Sales Lead, D2C in their new Singapore setup.
This is a great opportunity to build and lead a team in a successful growing business within a booming industry. You will get the chance to work directly with highly-successful senior stakeholders as well as to build and drive the business within a new setup in Singapore.
Candidates who have experience with EdTech sales and are looking for more ownership and growth in their career will find this role an excellent fit.