- Pioneer headcount in APAC region.
- Growing FinTech firm with global ambitions
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing thought leader in powering investment data processes for the investment industry across from hedge funds to global investment institutions. Over the last 5 years, they have grown the company to more than 100 employees with global presence in Europe and APAC. They have also successfully launched their product with leading financial institutions with over $2 trillion assets under management, and has also underwent two successful rounds of fundraising. In line with their APAC expansion plans, they are expanding new headcounts and this role will be based in SG.
- Deliver against agreed individual sales target
- Generate and qualify leads making sure there is continuous progress from lead to opportunity through to closing
- Identifying new opportunities and progressing opportunities through the sales pipeline to completion
- Manage RFI / RFP liaising with internal stakeholders to meet tight deadlines. Manage consistency for the documents provided to the prospects
- Manage POCs working with the clients to identify key success criteria and working with internal stakeholders to properly plan, scope and deliver the work
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use the products, their journey, the benefits they gain and the new ways they want to use the product
The Successful Applicant
This role is integral to the successful growth of our client and requires a consultative/solution selling approach whilst working alongside both sales engineering, customer success and marketing teams to facilitate the successful sale.
A powerful product means deals are invariably complex and challenging to negotiate. An ideal candidate would be one who can thrive in this environment - managing complex multi-stage and multi-stakeholder negotiations, identifying key personalities and resolving client internal conflicts. Above all, you'll have a demonstrable track record in prospecting and solution selling.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Proven track record of managing deals from inception to negotiation and closing
- Proactive mindset always looking for different entry points into an account
- A track record of building relationships across the Buy Side at Senior and C-suite level and navigating complex organisations - ability to manage and get past the 'gatekeeper' and to the right individuals is crucial
- Proven experience selling to Buy Side/ Asset Management firms or data sectors
- A proven track record of hitting/ exceeding your quota, executing on deals across a variety of values including facilitation to large enterprise deals
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers in a way they understand through written and verbal communication
- Ability to listen to our clients issues is essential and explain how our products can assist in addressing them
- Must be able to coordinate and manage internal teams and the client through the sales process which may include a Proof Of Concept
- Lead gen and Prospecting skills
- Experience in working with Marketing to build out relevant Sales collateral
- Must be disciplined at following CRM processes. Experience using MS Dynamics would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Our client, a leading fintech group, is looking to hire this pioneer headcount to expand the business in APAC region. The firm has an excellent culture and a highly autonomous work environment, so we need someone who is highly independent. Candidates who has experience selling to Buy Side/ Asset Management firms / data sectors will find this an excellent fit.