- New role, in recognition of the growth potential in SEA
- Team management role (5-10 HC)
About Our Client
Our client, a US headquartered SaaS player, provides enterprise software in the EdTech space to various industry verticals. Their sales teams are specialized across industries & channels, and we are looking for a sales leader to manage the existing team in ASEAN while growing the topline aggressively. Over the last two years, they've invested heavily in APAC, growing their revenue by high double digits consistently which allows them to hire this role and have further new headcounts in the pipeline for ASEAN.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director - APAC, the sales leader will be part of the pioneer team in Singapore / ASEAN and responsible for direct and partner sales.
The success of this role will be measured on:
- Shaping and implementing business development plans and strategies across ASEAN
- Driving and being accountable for topline growth
- Ability to train, retain and grow the existing channel partner network
- Being hands on, as it is a new setup, so a lot of processes are not in place
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly visible role within the business, being a key leadership role in ASEAN. Therefore, the applicants need to meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Proven track record in positively driving SaaS sales in ASEAN, ideally with 0-1 experience in setting up a sales team and network
- Experience in selling enterprise software via direct and channel network in ASEAN/APAC
- Ability to work independently - it is estimated that eight or more years' experience would be needed to manage the demands of this role autonomously
- Candidates who have launched US or European SaaS businesses' ASEAN presence would find this role a great fit
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Strong business ethics, values and agile mindset
What's on Offer
One of the fastest growing and trusted firms in this space, the business rewards employees well based on their experience and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career move in a hyper-growth SaaS firm.
Given the promising growth they have experienced over the last five years, they have managed to retain employees and offer them international career opportunities. The remuneration for this role will be on a 50-50 / 60-40 split and commissions are uncapped.