- Looking for an expert in selling software to CPG & Retail
- Individual contributor role at the start
About Our Client
Our client is a listed global player in selling software & services to various sectors including but not limited to Retail, CPG, FSI and Public Sector. In the last six months, they have made significant investments in the South & South East Asia regions with a view to take more market share across these verticals. In line with these growth plans, they've already hired Sales Directors to lead FSI, Insurance and Public Sector verticals and are now looking to hire a Sales Director, ASEAN for their Retail & CPG vertical.
Reporting directly to the Regional Head, this role is tasked to hunt for new enterprise sales business in the region. In addition, the role will indirectly be responsible for managing delivery and implementation teams.
The success of this role will be measured on:
- Shaping and implementing business development plans and strategies across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam etc.
- Becoming the key point of contact for existing retail & CPG clients, understanding their pain points, and providing relevant solutions
- Hunting for new business across enterprise clients in the retail & CPG verticals
- In the next two years, hire and train a lean team of sales and account management professionals
- Being 100% accountable for the top-line across these verticals in ASEAN
- Consult internal product and marketing teams to align solutions to client needs and represent the firm at major industry events
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly visible role within the business, being the second in command to the Regional Director. The applicant needs to meet the following criteria to be considered:
- MBA or Masters' in a relevant discipline
- Proven track record in positively driving solution sales across SaaS, IaaS or PaaS within the CPG and Retail verticals
- Have existing contacts with the major enterprise retail and CPG clients in ASEAN
- Minimum twelve years in enterprise sales and at five in the ASEAN region, in a hunting role
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Strong business ethics and values to align to the corporate culture
What's on Offer
experience and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career in a growth focused firm while recognizing the potential challenges as an outcome of covid-19. As part of their planning for 2022, they are looking to hire an inspirational Sales Director, ASEAN - Retail & CPG Software. The OTE for the role will be in the range of SGD 350,000 - 450,000 (50-50).