Sale Support Executive (Order Management)
Good team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader specializing in manufacturing products for the O&G and energy industry. With presences in more than 20 countries and capacity of more than 40 manufacturing facilities worldwide, they are currently looking for a sale support executive to manage their customer orders in the region.
- Handling of the full spectrum of order management, from order to invoice - including documentation and logistics arrangements
- Closely monitoring of order schedules and to expedite immediately if any potential delays are detected
- Maintaining of all transactional record and have proper tracking and upkeeping
- Project coordinator and point of contact for manufacturing schedule for order and delivery
- Management of Service and tender enquires
- Communicate efficiently with various stakeholders should there be any changes to the order or of any forecast/booking updates
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Business Management or related field with minimum 3 years of similar working experience
- Good knowledge of order management, customer service and project management in a manufacturing environment
- ERP system knowledge
What's on Offer
Candidate will be given the opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills in order management while interacting with cross division teams. Our client prides itself in providing rewarding careers for its employee and encourages creativity and innovation.