RMA APAC Planner (Return Materials Authorization)
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC that is a prominent market leader in the electronics consumable industry. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for an APAC RMA (Return Materials Authorization) Planner to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Your main responsibilities include the management of daily testing and refurbishment of RMA units, to ensure production meets build plan requirements. This includes all aspects of RMA planning - unpacking, testing and repacking of RMA units in the RMA center.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- To manage daily testing and refurbishment of RMA units, to ensure production meets build plan requirements. This includes all aspects of RMA planning - unpacking, testing and repacking of RMA units in the RMA center.
- To work with Planning and Customer Ordering & Services team to prioritise builds based on customer demand.
- To review and plan the supply and inventory of raw materials and accessory items to support the RMA repack.
- To manage all CTO (Configure to order) activity.
- To manage ad hoc conversion/rework requests.
- Manage ODMs to repair or replace defective materials with minimal turnaround times.
- Focus on continual quality process improvements representing the Quality team locally as needed.
- Work with the Quality Team, Engineering Team and ODMs to define the rules and test environments to test return products for failure analysis to minimize defects.
- Prepare meaningful and accurate RMA reports and KPI's for management review.
- Release POs in Oracle for service charges and RMA unit buy backs from ODMs
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Warehouse Management, Logistics or equivalent related studies and you must have significant prior supervisory experience. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. Exposure in electronics/EMS manufacturing will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has a "family" culture and nurtures talents. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and reward discounts.