- Leading Digital Asset Exchange
- Remote Working
About Our Client
Our client is a leading digital asset exchange providing innovative trading experience in the region. Just after being in operation over 6 months they hit the 5 billion trading volume mark in just 24 hours. In addition, they have an internationally diverse team that is highly adaptable and constantly improving.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Risk Strategy Analyst will be involved in:-
- Researching and analysing risk patterns using data driven thinking and quantitative analysis methodologies to identify, measure, contain and mitigate risks.
- Researching specific market data with the purpose of detecting trading behaviour anomaly and market patterns.
- Developing risk management system by identifying the leading factors of market movements and measuring the impact of market fluctuations.
- Deploying, monitoring and assessing the effectiveness and stability of variables, rules and models.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Risk Strategy Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, statistics or financial engineering).
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis or risk analysis within the digital asset exchange space.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Phython, R or SQL.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a newly created role for the Singapore business.