- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 9 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a global foreign bank with a presence in more than 30 countries.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and business execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of experience in Project Management - risk experience preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading foreign bank
Quote job ref
+65 6541 9921