- Regional Exposure
- Dynamic Team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide range of portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the CRO, the Risk Operations Manager will be involved in:-
- Performing investigations to identify fraud/credit related patterns and resolve escalated issues from the team taking into consideration risk versus customer impact.
- Keeping current on various risk trends that might affect the payment industry.
- Instilling a positive risk culture in the company.
- Supporting the risk team in various activities and ad hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Risk Operations Manager should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in risk operations focusing on fraud and chargeback within the payment industry.
- Confident communicator with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Aptitude to identify new ways to approach risk management and to think creatively.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this role requires managing a team of 5 here in Singapore and also to provide support and guidance at the group level.