New role in a Global Bank
Fast growing, dynamic team
About Our Client
The client is a fast growing, dynamic bank with operations across Asia.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the key responsibilities will include:
- Assess and issue risk ratings for credit facilities
- Understand and analyse the industry/sectors allocated
- Review liquidity management reports as per the stress testing policy of the branch
- Representing risk in front of various committees/stakeholders and providing a consultative approach on risk management
- Manage and assess portfolio risk for the different entities
- Represent branch risk department before regulatory authorities and adherence to relevant regulatory guidelines
- To perform any ad hoc duties assigned by the manager.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would be from a financial services, preferably banking background with 3-5 years exposure in Credit Risk Management and Credit Rating of Corporate & Market Risk
What's on Offer
The firm offers a steep learning curve, potential to grow alongside competitive pay and bonus.