Revenue Marketing Manager - B2B Productivity Platform
Superbly fast growing B2B tech firm with global HQ in Singapore
Report into the Revenue Marketing leader, APAC region
About Our Client
Our client is an aggressively growing tech firm, providing an integrated comprehensive productivity platform to their fast-expanding enterprise clientele. Backed by one of the world's most successful SaaS firms (owning multiple platforms across entertainment, travel, transport, etc).
They are looking to hire a revenue marketing manager, to drive omnichannel marketing execution for APAC
This role will report into the Revenue Marketing Lead, a proven leader with more than a decade of driving omnichannel and field marketing teams in the enterprise space.
You will be responsible for driving omnichannel marketing to the client's B2B clientele, from developing marketing campaign programs, increasing customer engagement, optimising communications and supporting broader business objectives.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Drive omnichannel marketing: from developing campaigns to A/B testing to execution, this role will own the entire buying lifecycle
- Be a cross-team marketing driver: Working with digital marketing, product, and tech teams, you will all be driving toward main client goal of customer acquisition, usage, and retention
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders, from peers to C-suite, to ensure products are cutting edgy, on track to delivery, always relevant to market and client needs
- Have regional exposure: As this role will cover APAC, the ideal candidate understands the different markets and target segments in play, inclusive of market tech adoption
- Be entrepreneurial: Even with superb backing, our client remains steadfast in keeping a fast moving, fast acting, autonomous spirit. You love rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience within B2B marketing
- Experience working driving campaigns for SAAS-based products will be beneficial
- Data-driven, to optimise existing campaigns and drive new ones from market reaction
- Omnichannel experience - Direct, SEO, banner ads, affiliates, website A/B testing/optimisation
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly fast-growing tech firm, backed by a conglomerate focused on owning the Southeast Asia B2B market, across all industries.
The ideal candidate is one who can move fast, hit the ground running day one in driving omnichannel marketing strategy and execution on a regional basis.
Though our client is superbly backed by a larger entity, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, roll-up sleeves, entrepreneurial environment and culture.