Retail Technical eCommerce Delivery opportunities in Australia!
A unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing international company
Opportunity to be a leading member of the company to influence change
About Our Client
The client is an expanding, well-established international organisation focussed on providing high profile eCommerce solutions to their clients.
As the organisation is expanding into Australia and New Zealand, these roles are client facing, working across the end to end implementation cycle of eCommerce solutions for retail clients.
This organisation is specifically looking for technnical delivery candidates such as Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Delivery Managers with experience delivering Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento or SAP Hybris solutions as they expand across Australia and New Zealand.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Understanding of the full eCommerce lifecycle
- Working knowledge of eCommerce platforms E.g. Magento/Salesforce Commerce Cloud/SAP Hybris
- Extensive technical implementation experience from discovery phase to deliver and after care.
- Retail experience
- First rate stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills and attitude to excel in a client facing role
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and methodologies and basic project management skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to visit clients anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to co-ordinate and work closely with teams across different time zones
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to join a fast-moving, forward thinking and rapidly growing international organisation in a relaxed and flexible environment, who are in a great location in Melbourne.
The opportunity also offers visa sponsorship, a competetive salary package and the opportunity for progression, as well as regular travel throughout the ANZ region.