- Own and develop your market, candidate network and domain knowledge
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team in Singapore includes more than 15 different nationalities. We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Singapore. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Reporting to the Director of the business, the key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
Researching / Sourcing candidates for active job briefs:
- To have a full knowledge of all aspects of Profile (our knowledge management system), PE procedures and Best practice (including documentation and assignment administration.
- Develops a solid understanding of the potential client/client's industry including specific information regarding the "value proposition" (competitive landscape, strengths, and weaknesses), stock performance, employee headcount.
- Maintain current awareness of news and issues associated with key client engagements and market opportunities and share information with consultants and knowledge management.
- To provide support to consultants in business development, due diligence and the execution of research assignments, including carrying out initial research, identification of candidates, qualifying calls and verifying through switchboards.
- Obtaining a detailed brief from operational consultant
- Helping prepare for and attend pitches where appropriate
- Attending client meetings at the request of operational consultants
- Reviewing all possible sources of candidates (e.g. database, target & competitor companies, networking through existing contacts, relevant websites, etc) & speaking to / assessing as many appropriate candidates as possible
- As a result of Research work completed, producing long and/or short lists for operational consultants
- Producing accurate, timely, clear and thorough documentation for all assignments
- Producing reports on work completed for consultants and clients, thus allowing work done to be re-billed to clients
- Strengthen existing relationships and seek out new contacts in order to build networks in each market sector
Management of the Executive Database:
- Registering candidates, even when we have no specific job ideas to discuss
- Offering senior candidates support, career guidance and regular contact with Page Executive
- Ensuring that completed search documents are shared with the team PAs to update on the database
- Press monitoring within each market sector for relevant information and management moves
- Market-mapping or salary benchmarking projects
- Assisting Executive consultants on business development projects as requested
- Collating information on "Leads" and "Referrals" to the wider group.
- Building internal relationships within the wider MP group
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Bachelors' Degree in any discipline
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Strong service ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English (written and spoken); additional language skills will be an advantage
- Ability to work on several projects at once, often with different consultants, and give each the attention it deserves
- Able to master a brief at short notice, and become an instant expert in a new field several times a month.
- As your role within Michael Page International includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviours and respect to all our employees and work with a spirit of co-operation.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.