12 Months Extendable Role
Leading Bank in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and fast-growing Bank in Singapore with a focus on investment, corporate & personal banking services. You will be a part of the Wealth Management team on a long term contract basis.
- Responsible for Avaloq release management activities
- Provide technical and infrastructure support for SIT, UAT and PROD
- Prepare and maintain installation document, system diagram and server landscape
- Perform server security patching
- Monitor batch jobs to ensure incidents are promptly address
The Successful Applicant
Working knowledge in Linux, Solaris, Oracle SQL, MS SQL, Windows 2012, JBOSS, Apache, Zena job scheduler
8-12 Years of experience.
Proactive, able to work independently
Experience in Avaloq change deployment, ICE work stream creation, Smart client configuration, CCM configuration, IS configuration, ADAI and JMS Adapter configuration
Ability to manage the release run book.
- Able to support after office hours
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Be a part of the internal Banking project with one of the growing banks in Asia