Relationship Manager- Trust Services
The opportunity to progress in a highly sought after career
Very Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Fund Administration firm that boasts 4300 employees across 46 countries. They work across investment industry sectors providing a range of services from Fund Accounting to portfolio reconciliation and are expanding aggressively within Asia Pacific.
- Maintain relationships with a portfolio of respected clients in the fund industry
- Identify new opportunities within the existing client portfolio you are managing
- Further develop the client base in order to grow your portfolio of clients
- Act as a "b" signatory for the Trust business
- Attend marketing seminars and networking sessions when necessary
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to be able to develop a strong knowledge of product offerings and get up to speed with business operations in a timely manner
- Possess knowledge of how to set up a fund and what's involved when setting up a bank.
- Have had exposure to the process of fund establishment
- Have had experience in relationship management in a Trust environment previously
- STEP programme completion would be preferable
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to progress in a highly sought after career
- Very Competitive compensation package