- Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest commercial banks in China
- 6 months contract, convertible
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commercial banks in China, based on total assets. The company offers services in corporate banking, personal banking, and treasury operations; offerings include personal savings accounts, personal loans, corporate loans, trade financing, wealth management, e-banking, and credit card services.
- Conduct AML name screening
- Provide advisory and assist in implementing compliance measures
- Assist in reviewing, formulating and implementing of policies and procedures
- Conduct compliance testing on compliance measures
- Perform review of customer due diligence performed
- Assist in the preparation of reporting to regulatory authorities
- Undertake any other additional tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Diploma/Degree with min 3 years of banking experience in compliance function within a corporate banking environment
- Knowledge of MAS requirements
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest commercial banks in China!