- Stable organisation with an established presence in the market
- Become Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Regulations Subject Matter Expert
About Our Client
The Client Headquarter is in Singapore who is dedicated to partner with different market leaders (locally and regionally) to commercialise Therapeutic products, Medical devices etc. in the local landscape. They are committed to high standards of compliance and improve quality of people's lives.
- Responsible for product registration for various pharmaceutical, therapeutic products, medical devices
- Liaised with local regulatory authorities (like HSA) for submission of technical dossiers, license applications and information input requests
- Proficient with Quality Management System (QMS) and enforce strict compliance to quality, regulation and guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Academic qualifications in Degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science/ Science, or equivalent
- Work experience in regulatory affairs and supported new and/or marketed pharmaceutical/ therapeutic/ medical devices products
- Good team player, strong organisational and negotiation skills
- Pro-active and able to work independently and write technical reports
- Comprehensive knowledge and competence in pharmaceutical/ therapeutic product/ medical devices regulatory framework
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy being part of a stable organisation with an established presence in the market, that also provides career progression opportunities for its employees with attractive remuneration package and additional perks.