Regional Vendor Manager
Top Multinational Organization
Exciting Career Opportunity
About Our Client
A top global technology company that is the market leader as a payment provider that connects with businesses and people in more than 200 countries and territories. Currently the market leader that provides a technology platform that helps to enhance our daily lives and grow economies across the region is expanding rapidly and is currently looking for an experienced APAC Vendor Manager to lead the division that is based in Singapore.
You will be the key interface between various stakeholders and you are required to bring major transformational change to the business by having an innovative mind set within an integrated work environment. You will need to have strong business acumen as you are required to manage the business and operational risks that would be inherent to the business.
* You will need a strong sense of urgency and the ability to succinctly frame issues and to drive decisions forward.
* You are responsible to engage and establish business partnerships with cross functional leadership across the business to collaborate, influence, and drive strategy.
* To deal with key suppliers especially in regards to requesting commercial offers, arranging sales presentations, and comparing various offers based on criteria that have been agreed on.
* Critically review the content of commercial offers, with a focus on costs, quality, and the overall package offered.
* To qualify vendor and to conduct due diligence from time to time with constant monitoring and review that processes are compliant within the framework.
* Periodic review of vendor risk which may result into service disruption and impact on business performance.
* To pro-actively monitor and review the performance of suppliers in regard to timely deliveries, communication and defined SLAs/KPIs, inventory management and other crucial factors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have 8 years of experience in Vendor Management with a Regional experience. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment. You'll need to have a broad knowledge of the IT suppliers and vendor management with a good understanding of a Technology organization and demonstrate strong interests to explore new ways to operate the business.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth.