Regional Trainer, APAC
Industry Market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the professional services industry which provides tailored solutions to their portfolio of over 100 clients. They have an omnichannel business model which taps on their robust data analytical intelligence. They have built a strong presence in APAC and is undergoing regional transformation in order to provide the optimum client engagement experience.
Hence, there is an opportunity to join the team as a Regional Trainer, APAC to be part of a high-performing, energetic and results-oriented team.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a subject matter expert on learning & development ('L&D')
- Be responsible for the management of Group Talent Management strategies, framework and processes i.e. key Talent metrics, retention of talent to support business growth and productivity
- Develop and facilitate key internal training programs across all business units within the region
- Take accountability for end-to-end processes within the Learning & Development function
- Play an integral role in managing external vendors
- Drive the creation and implementation of the group L&D plan
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more experience in Learning & Development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an energetic and growing environment. The company is looking to revitalize their brand equity and is experiencing organic growth. Hence, they are looking for an optimistic and grounded team-player who is able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. This will enable the individual to be in a rewarding career with an excellent opportunity to be part of organisation which values talent.