Regional Trade Marketing Manager (SEA) - Technology
Fast-growing and aggressive start-up
Autonomy to drive impact for company across SEA
About Our Client
Our client is VC backed and expects hyper growth. To sustain and further drive these accomplishments, they are looking to hire a Regional Trade Marketing Manager who will develop strategic channel strategies and spearhead marketing activities with retail partners and customers.
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the growth and targets for the channel sales teams in the SEA markets via revamping and enhancing the current framework of sales channels. Working alongside the Regional Business Head and in-country sales teams, you are also expected to implement new channel development strategies for the entire region - these include direct (in-house) and indirect (affiliate or distributors) channels, general trade and retail and online opportunities.
Additionally, you will also be up to the challenge of:
- Gaining market share for products and services in the Small-Medium segment
- Critical analysis of market potential and competitor activities for potential sales avenues
- Supporting Regional Business Head & in-market teams to drive initiatives with the objective of maximizing revenue growth of sales channels
- Working alongside the sales and consumer insights teams to obtain customer data analysis and trends so as to offer advice to channel sales on effective promotions and initiatives
- Guiding the marketing team in driving their marketing activities with commercial oriented objectives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Strategy or a relevant discipline
- At least 8 years in channel sales, General Trade experience preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in distribution channel management within SEA region
- Tenacious individual with a solid track record of achieving sales targets independently
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of the time within SEA region
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced; where both personal and professional accomplishments are deeply appreciated. At the same time, the role has a large potential for development and growth. With a flat-based hierarchy, you will have autonomy when working with the management. Open communication is also encouraged so as to influence positive changes.