Regional Technology Risk Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a regional financial services in Singapore. As part of their expanding operations, they are looking for a Technology Risk Manager.
As a Technology Risk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire TRM framework for the business and rolled out any new processes in place by working hand in hand with the Information Security Specialist.
- Incident management and control management in accordance of the key risk report.
- Developing and implementing strategies for improving risk and compliance frameworks.
- Acting as a facilitator for the Asia business in business continuity and business resilience from the technology side.
- Being the point of contact for internal and external auditors in relations to systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful application, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with minimum 7 years providing advisory experience in IT risk, governance and compliance for group level. You would also have experience in having hands on experience on IT Controls and working as an individual contributor.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package