Regional Tax Manager - Fortune 500 Company
Growing operation within APAC region
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company in the TMT space. The Group has three listed entities and is operating in multiple countries within the APAC region.
Due to business expansion, they are now looking for a high calibre Tax Manager to join the APAC team. You will be reporting to the Finance Director, with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all the tax obligations in the region are met;
- Support the Group in the definition of the Global Tax transfer pricing Policy;
- Oversee the preparation and the review of all direct and indirect tax computations; performed by the external tax consultants;
- Work with business partners and manage external advisors to ensure compliance with all tax disclosures, tax filings and reporting requirements;
- Act as the key point of contact for any reviews by / any disputes with local tax authorities;
- Support the implementation of the internal audit tax action plans;
- Review legal arrangements and structures of transactions for tax efficiency;
- Conduct training for relevant personnel to increase tax awareness;
- Update global tax team on key tax developments in APAC region;
- Collaborate with other functions on special projects.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicant would have:
- a Degree in Accountancy / Finance with professional certificate (ACCA), CA or CPA.
- at least 6 years of relevant tax experience in Big 4 or multinational companies (with regional exposure)
- Dynamic, driven, sharp, results-oriented and with strong understanding of business operations & key drivers.
- Switched on and with a positive go-getting attitude towards learning and contributing.
- Frequent interaction with counterparts in PRC is required.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow and set up your own team
- Regional exposure