Regional Tax Advisory / Manager
Advisory focused role
Regional exposure into Asia-Pacific markets
About Our Client
My client is a listed company in its field of service with strong international operations and have grown over the years through organic expansions and acquisitions. With heightened business growth in Asia-Pacific market over the years, they have since strategically identified Singapore as the Regional Tax Centre in providing advisory services to the businesses in Asia-Pacific markets. Due to internal mobility, they are now looking for Tax professionals of varying experience (6-12 years) to join its Regional Tax team.
Reporting to the APAC Tax Director, you will play an instrumental role in partnering with Business Leaders and Finance Directors of different countries in providing tax advice with an aim to minimise tax exposure and drive synergies with corporate strategies. Aside to the tax planning work, you will lead projects in acquisition/divestment or re-organising and perform financial modelling and feasibility studies on opportunities. You will play a key role in advising stakeholders on tax structuring and commercial contracts. You will review the tax reporting by individual country finance leads and provide tax analysis in a timely manner. This role will also have opportunities to drive global projects in implementing new policies, methodologies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Accounting Degree or equivalent with 6 -12 years of total work experience; exposure in Corporate Tax Advisory is a must
- Experience in Big 4 followed by well-established Multinationals / High performing Big 4 candidates are welcome to apply
- Strong track records in managing projects / advisory work in a regional capacity will be of great advantage
- Confident, strong communication and presentation skills; culturally sensitive to work with counterparts in different geographical locations
- Self-starter and motivated individual with a "can-do" attitude and thrives well in a matrix environment
- Hands-on personality, team player and continuously seek for continuous improvements
What's on Offer
This is a role with huge potential to grow as the business expands in the region. You will enjoy working with a team of dynamic and results-oriented individuals.